XAFS Data Analysis Program for Windows
XDAP for windows has inherited all functionality that was available in XDAP 2.3. It is however easier to use and learn as the GUI facilitates a more intuitive operation of the program.
Windows GUI Features
- Printing to any Windows compatible printer.
- XDAP for Windows will automatically use your full screen and screen resolution.
- Instant access to Zoom, Print, and Save in all plots.
Redesigned User Interfaces
- Deglitching (select the point to deglith with your mouse!).
- Background Subtraction.
- Conversion of Data Files to XDAP format.
- Multiple Shell Analysis.
- XANES analysis.
XDAP for Windows requires Windows 95, 98, NT, 2000, or XP. A PC with a Pentium processor running at 300 MHz or equivalent is highly recommended. About 15 Mb of free disk space is required.
The presently available demo is fully functional, but only for a limited time. To download click here.